Your privacy and confidentiality is extremely important to us.
Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it.
1. Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details.
- To provide you with the services or information you have requested
- To maintain our accounts
- For billing purposes
- To enable us to answer your enquires
- For markerting our services and products
- To help make our web site as useful to you as possible
- Information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties
2. Your domain name and e-mail address
Are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information we used;
- In a collective way, not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improving our site
- To send you news about the services you have signed up for
- To tell you about additional products or services
3. Business information
This information is given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as in relation to your application to partner with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
4. Disclosure to Government
And his or her agencies we are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation, such as a search warrant or court order.
5. Information request
You may, at any time, review or update the personally identifiable information we hold about you by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.